The Coffins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Coffins

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Coffins Home Page

Bob's Shed album launch party....where you there?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarge

Sarge

Bob's Shed album launch party....where you there? Empty
PostSubject: Bob's Shed album launch party....where you there?   Bob's Shed album launch party....where you there? I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:51 am

Where you in Audio? If so tell us your thoughts....good or bad on not only The Coffins but the whole night. Don't worry we're big boys and we can take it (after therapy we'll be OK).
Back to top Go down
merchman

merchman

PostSubject: Re: Bob's Shed album launch party....where you there?   Bob's Shed album launch party....where you there? I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:18 am

I wuz there...you know I wuz there...and for all the bands present the sound quality was superb, even the individual instruments and voices of the Trongate Rum Riots could be heard, impressive. A sound engineer who prefers not to have a heap of red lights flashing.
Decor could do with an upgrade though..
Back to top Go down
JoeBone

PostSubject: Re: Bob's Shed album launch party....where you there?   Bob's Shed album launch party....where you there? I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:25 am

A Merch Man ! I missed your small cameo in the last Avengers Movie but you did make a startling appearance at the launch gig ! Agree about the decor but the sound and line up made up for it all ! The crowd where great and made it such an excellent atmosphere The Coffins will deffo be back at Audio !
Back to top Go down
merchman

merchman

PostSubject: Re: Bob's Shed album launch party....where you there?   Bob's Shed album launch party....where you there? I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:06 am

Oh, and another thing, pick a warmer time of year, or make sure they have heaters...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bob's Shed album launch party....where you there?   Bob's Shed album launch party....where you there? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bob's Shed album launch party....where you there?
Page 1 of 1